The IPER platform provide the creation of an exhaustive, flexible and free-accessible training system supporting professionals in tourism and cultural heritage value chain to implement a sustainable and fruitful promotion of cultural heritage.
It gives to trainees the opportunity to:
– learn through real successful case studies, promoting an entrepreneurial exchange about the topics at regional, national and European level
– to know what other European peers are successfully implementing, focusing and readapting the aspects that fit their entrepreneurial, cultural and social contexts with the aim to adopt a sustainable promotion of cultural heritage
Its innovative elements are:
– Creation of suitable environment to safeguard the EU tradition and heritage
– Inclusion within the training system of all aspects concerning social, environmental and cultural sustainability
– Utilization of ICT and e-learning OER for training in inclusion of accessible tourism principles in the promotion of cultural heritage